The future of PC Review!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
This is just a bit of a news update for the members and readers of the site. After many e-mails and PMs notifying me that there are reviews and guides that you'd like to see, and more daily news etc... there is going to be a bit of a change soon.

It is my 3rd year at university and Becky's final year, and we have 3 months "off" for the summer, starting around the 10th June (lazy students I hear you all say!). During this time we're going to be working doing website design and search engine work, but I'm also going to have much more time to spend on PC Review (I'm currently at a work placement designing a rocket and writing a report so time is limited).

The plan for the summer work is to get the site active with many more reviews and articles, as well as a few little changes. The site is already redesigned, but requires some nurturing to get back up to speed.

The aim is to publish several articles per week, have daily news updates, more tours and events coverage as well as some interesting tech articles that you won't find anywhere else.

Hopefully the regular updates will be a positive change to the site with plenty of extra reading :) Just let me know any articles that you are interested in closer to the time, and I'll do my very best to get some information published.

Reaction score
Ian: If you want to send me any hardware to review, i would be more than happy to do so for you. Just PM me with details, Chris :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sounds good, i always like to hear what you guys think of the new stuff!!

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Very Nice, looking forward too the changes indeed.

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Sounds great Ian. I sincerly look forward to seeing all your new work.
I too will be working on a similar workload of a good few articles a week over the uni holidays for my own site, and loads of competitions and news to promote and encourage new members. There is no doubt though that my site will make a lot of references to yours, as i have gained so much inspiration from here, and much help and support from the members.
:)

Ask a Question