Article Icon Colour?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
This sounds like a silly question after having the site like this after a few months, but I have just noticed something very strange!

On the main page, there are 2 of the latest articles, both of which have an icon. Is the background of this icon different to that of the box around it? It doesn't seem to be on my own PC, but on the PC I am borrowing at the moment it does look it! It might just be the colour settings, but I'd like to check with others first. :)

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
This sounds like a silly question after having the site like this after a few months, but I have just noticed something very strange!

On the main page, there are 2 of the latest articles, both of which have an icon. Is the background of this icon different to that of the box around it? It doesn't seem to be on my own PC, but on the PC I am borrowing at the moment it does look it! It might just be the colour settings, but I'd like to check with others first. :)
Same colour on 5/6 of my machines, but i'm using "gigacolour" on my main PC which can display 1billion colours at any one time, so slight variations crop up alot :p

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL, well, that should be ok then! I may change it when I've got time if it matches on most peoples.

Does anyone else get a differing result?

Ask a Question