Bargain Cheap Colour Laser Printer

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
EBuyer have a bargain colour laser printer for £85 (you need to use "SAVE15" as a coupon to get that price):

http://www.ebuyer.com/433141-dell-c1760nw-wireless-colour-laser-printer-210-41094

I've got the multifunction version of this printer and I'm very happy with it, although the toner sizes aren't huge, it's fine for a casual user like me :). 3rd party toner is really cheap too.

Big thumbs up from me if you're after a new printer!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
That's not a bad deal at all!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Even though the up front cost is much higher than an inkjet, the quality of prints and long term costs are fantastic - I have to change toners every couple of years, but that's it. No going back for me :D.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Its interesting you post this actually as my old Canon IP4500 won't work with Win 10, no drivers, and it eats ink. This would be a good alternative.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... tempted, really tempted, but there is nothing wrong with my Cannon 3250. :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I meant to reply to this thread earlier but another good buy (imo) is this Brother colour laser printer: Brother HL3140CW

I've had one since the beginning of December last year and it's used almost daily. I bought a set of the replica cheapo toner cartridges and have only just replaced the black one and the printer's perfectly happy with a non-Brother cartridge and the print quality from it is fine.

For £100 not quite the bargain of the Dell Ian linked to but if you're in the market I'd recommend it.

I haven't tried printing a colour photograph with it, I use an Epson P50 inkjet for that but the Brother does print excellent colour documents.

Reactions: Ian

Ask a Question