Foxit PDF

Reaction score
Windows 10 Home.

Hi, some time ago someone on PC Review helped me by recommending ‘Foxit’ as a PDF programme which I think is great.

I have a problem now. When I search files in the ‘File Explorer’ with the ‘Preview’ window, all Word, Excel etc. files display to the full size of the preview window. All PDF files display as a small icon which I can’t read.

I think this is something to do with a Microsoft Windows update (which usually give me problems) rather than Foxit but can’t find a way to fix it.

Anyone know how to get PDF files to display to the full size of the preview pane?

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Uninstall Foxit completely and then get a fresh download from a reliable source.(File Hippo or CNet) :)

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for that but I did not need to do it.

Whilst searching for downloads (mine is currently Foxit Phantom PDF 7.1) I re-started it & got a window warning me it was not my default PDF viewer & did I want it to be. After ticking the yes box, The PDF files displayed to the full size of the preview pane.

So I guess the problem has occurred since I tried a free trial of Adobe PDF which removed Foxit as the default viewer & the cure was to make Foxit the default viewer.

Ask a Question