Anyone need a GMail account?

Rod

Jonathan said:
(e-mail address removed) (almansoury) wrote in message
I'd love to have one too ^_^

almansouy [at] hotmail.com

Thanx in advance....

OK everyone who's asked for one now has one! Hooray!

=== Cathe's queue ===

Stella - DONE
Kevin - DONE
Horacio - DONE
Ben - DONE
Ibn - DONE
salahoren - DONE

=== Jon's queue ===

Conor - DONE
vispi - DONE
john - DONE
Russell - DONE
Clint - DONE
almansoury - DONE

If you get any more, put me on the list please. You can mail me at
(e-mail address removed) (remove HELLOTHERE twice to mail me)

TIA Rod

dkg_ctc

(e-mail address removed) (Jonathan Aquino) wrote in
(e-mail address removed) (almansoury) wrote in message
I'd love to have one too ^_^

almansouy [at] hotmail.com

Thanx in advance....

OK everyone who's asked for one now has one! Hooray!
*snip*

Could I get one if you get any more invites? The address listed as my
From address is valid.

Thanks!

Jonathan Aquino

Conor said:
Jon,
Have you managed to use GMail with anything other than Internet
Explorer?

OTTOH, it appears there's a plethora of tools to use such as a hotpop
equivalent for GMail.

Hi Conor -- Actually I use Firefox rather than IE, but I guess you are
referring to these third-party tools for accessing GMail -- no I
haven't tried any of them yet -- because I love the GMail interface --
Instant searching! Threading! "Starring"! Labelling rather than
folders! Access from home and work! I'm absolutely thrilled with
GMail.

Jon

Jonathan Aquino

Richard said:
Jon,

Could I have one please.

flyingdutchman1939 at yahoo dot com

Thanks

OK Richard you're first in my queue now. I don't know when I'll get
another batch of invites -- GMail seems to be sending them a bit less
frequently now.

Jonathan Aquino

Rod said:
If you get any more, put me on the list please. You can mail me at
(e-mail address removed) (remove HELLOTHERE twice to mail me)

TIA Rod

Hi Rod -- you're #2 in my queue

Jonathan Aquino

dkg_ctc said:
Could I get one if you get any more invites? The address listed as my
From address is valid.

Thanks!

Hi DKG -- OK you're #4 in the queue (see below). Hopefully GMail will
give me more invites soon -- sometimes it takes a few days though.

=== The Queue ===

Richard
Rod
Sumeet
dkg

Jonathan Aquino

I'd love to have one too ^_^

almansouy [at] hotmail.com

Thanx in advance....

OK everyone who's asked for one now has one! Hooray!

Hey would someone be willing to send me an Orkut invite? I'm so
curious about what it's all about.

Jon

PuppyKatt

I e-mailed a request to someone at this group, requesting one, but ded
not receive a reply; nor did I receive a gmail account. Are they still
being offered? My real e-mail is skorolyk at mts.net
TIA

: (e-mail address removed) (almansoury) wrote in message
: > I'd love to have one too ^_^
: >
: > almansouy [at] hotmail.com
: >
: > Thanx in advance....
:
: Yay! I got 6 more invites today. That means you get one Alman:
:
: === Cathe's queue ===
:
: Stella
: Kevin
: Horacio
: Ben
: Ibn
: salahoren
:
: === Jon's queue ===
:
: DONE - Conor
: DONE - vispi
: DONE - john
: DONE - Russell
: DONE - Clint
: DONE - alman

R.L

yes please... email me at
wilfredsoutham[nospamplz]@yahoo.com.au

nntp://news.optusnet.com.au/alt.comp.freeware/<e08b2411.0
(e-mail address removed)>

(e-mail address removed) (Jonathan Aquino) wrote in
message
I've got 6 to give out.

Jon

Jon

If you get anymore, I'd love to have one.

Thanks!

Todd Breiholz
talanb<nospam>@mchsi.com

[alt.comp.freeware]

Hi,

Same here, is it too late to ask for one??
[YELLING: ME TOO ME TOO... :p ]

If not too late, here is my contact:

Ringomeinew AT hotmail DOT com

Thanks

--
RL
Unofficial Adaware Updater:

Little (File) Backer Upper:
http://home.earthlink.net/~ringomei/page2.html

Conor

Jonathan said:
Hi Conor -- Actually I use Firefox rather than IE, but I guess you are
referring to these third-party tools for accessing GMail -- no I
haven't tried any of them yet -- because I love the GMail interface --
Instant searching! Threading! "Starring"! Labelling rather than
folders! Access from home and work! I'm absolutely thrilled with
GMail.
Firefox...
Doesn't work on Opera but I'll give Firefox a go.

Shubham

I still need a GMail Invite. If anyone has lying extra, please send it
to (e-mail address removed)

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Shubham

Bob Adkins

OK Richard you're first in my queue now. I don't know when I'll get
another batch of invites -- GMail seems to be sending them a bit less
frequently now.

Me too if you can Jonathan. Thanks (e-mail address removed)

Bob

siDetRaked

Me too please if there are any left.

Thank you kindly

siDetRaked
emailrgs(at)yahoo(dot)com

Jonathan Aquino

Hey would someone be willing to send me an Orkut invite? I'm so
curious about what it's all about.

Jon

I just received an Orkut invite from somebody, so I don't need one
anymore! It's interesting.

Jon

Jonathan Aquino

Could I have a Gmail account?

Thanks!!

my email: me at joewang dot net

Whoa! I'm starting to get overwhelmed by GMail account requests. I
think I will ask Cathe for help again. Anyway, here is the ACF GMail
Queue. Unfortunately I didn't get any invites from GMail today. I hope
they will give me some more soon!

=== The ACF GMail Queue ===

Richard
Rod