Active Directory

Hello!
I'm administrator networking in Vietnam.
I get message error when i open active directory "Naming information cannot be located because the specified domain either does not exist or cannot be contacted. Contact your system administrator to verify that your domain is properly configured and is currently online"

Please,show for me solution!
email:[email protected]
Thank you.

Kevin [MSFT]

Hello,

I believe this is your answer:

272686 Error Messages Occur When Active Directory Users and Computers Snap-in
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=272686

This message is provided as is and does not imply any warranty or gaurantee of support of any kind.