Access Access reports/tables

Reaction score
Is there a way to have an inactive employee not show in a related table or at least have it not show on the report? I have a report that shows a vendor record and the employee responsible. If I change the employee responsible to inactive (in the employee form) , the name disappears from the vendor form as it should, but it still shows up in the vendor table, which means it still shows up in the report. If I change the query to not show inactive employees, it will not show the vendor record at all. I still want to see the vendor record but the employee name should not show on the report. For example, I have a vendor record that had “Michael Smith” responsible for that vendor. If I make Michael inactive (in the employee form) his name disappears from the record in the vendor form, but still shows in the vendor table and vendor report.

Ask a Question