£150 to spend on an mp3 player

Chris Pickering

Monkey Island Fanboy
Reaction score
The Zen Touch is great. Bought my sister one for her birthday a few months back. For only £15 extra, it's well worth it.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
stuartw101 said:
oh does the player come with a charger? how do you charge it up?

Yep, plugs into the socket next to the headphone socket, the same place you plug the usb cable into, and it can charge from the pc or the mains, even when the pcs not turned on.

stuartw101 said:
does it support firewire?

Not sure about that but it transfers quick enough. :thumb:

stuartw101 said:
im not sure whether or not i should get the zen touch instead, it is 20GB and only £15 more.

I wondered the same thing, but i decided i wanted the smaller one (The Touch is kinda big and the Zen is smaller than a 20 deck of fags!) Do you really need all that space? I got just short of 800 tracks on mine at 192kbps with 800+mbs to spare! If you got more tunes than that, (I got over 3550 on my pc) then just put your favorites on it. Theres not many albums where all the tracks are fantastic. :)

But that aint a lot of money for the extra space! :cool:

I did however buy a set of the Sony Fontopia earphones. link
:D

Reaction score
Does anyone know what firmwire update is the one i should have? i have just bought it this week and want to make sure i have the one that fixes all the problems with battery and headphone socket etc.

Thanks

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Do you need it? I asked about this myself on this forum i wouldn't worry if your not having probs.

Reaction score
well i should get it today but i was told i should downloaded the latest update straight away.

Reaction score
Vanilla Radio said:
I got the black one just coz i liked it the best, and it goes well with the blue lights around the outside. :)

Did you see the review on this site in the User Reviews section that Cacheman did?

dont getwhite its horrible

Ask a Question