zoom in from center animation effect

I recently switched from PP 97 to 2002. In Powerpoint 2002, I can't locate the "zoom in from center" animation feature. How can I animate multiple objects on a page to enter in from the center of the slide, as was accomplished with the "zoom in from center" effect?

Glen Millar

Hi,

Add animation, Entrance, Zoom. Then in the drop down menu where is says
"Zoom, In, drop it down and you will see Zoom in from screen centre.

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Remove spaces from signature
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com

AMB said:
I recently switched from PP 97 to 2002. In Powerpoint 2002, I can't
locate the "zoom in from center" animation feature. How can I animate
multiple objects on a page to enter in from the center of the slide, as was
accomplished with the "zoom in from center" effect?

John Langhans [MSFT]

[CRITICAL UPDATE - Anyone using Office 2003 should install the critical
update as soon as possible. From PowerPoint, choose "Help -> Check for
Updates".]

Hello,

You can accomplish this in PowerPoint 2002 and 2003 as follows:

1) Select object(s)
2) Slide Show -> Custom Animation (brings up Custom Animation (CA) task
pane)
3) In CA pane, Click on Add Effect button and choose Entrance effect of Zoom
4) In CA pane, Choose "In from Screen Center" from the "Zoom" drop-down
menu.

John Langhans
Microsoft Corporation
Supportability Program Manager
Microsoft Office PowerPoint for Windows
Microsoft Office Picture Manager for Windows

For FAQ's, highlights and top issues, visit the Microsoft PowerPoint
support center at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?pr=ppt
Search the Microsoft Knowledge Base at:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?pr=kbhowto

Use of any included script samples are subject to the terms specified at