Bargain Zippo Lighter

Reaction score
Hey...

(not sure if this is classed as a bargainable post or not as there is only 1 item on offer...i would class it as a bargain though... but that may be bias... i will understand if it gets moved/deleted but then again i should know better as im a mod...)

i doubt this will generate any interest...and i am in no way encouraging smoking as it kills

Well...

I have a ...

Brushed Chrome Zippo Lighter, BRAND NEW IN BOX, with manual, never fuelled or fired.

I belive they start at £25.99 on the high street. If anyone wants it for £13 it's theirs - i'm sure i can just about stretch to free shipping also...

post here or PM me.

Chris

Reaction score
could u possibly sort us out with a picture of this lighter please?

would like to see what it looks like.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'll have it. I bad. I smoke. But only, uh, 'herb' ciggies.

No idea what they cost in High Street, but I'm sick of these Clipper lighters falling apart.

I'll take your word that it's a bargain, but if I know you, Mr Postill, it's probably an Internet 'bargain' you picked up ;)

Me no care, I'll have it.

Give me a PM, I'll send you a cheque/Postal Order. Thirteen squids inc. shipping, yes?

Just doing my bit to support students....

Reaction score
Thankyou Mr. Flops :D:D - see the pic of it attached... also you have a PM in a min :)

To all: I also have a solid brass one (also a Mk 8 Zippo like the new one) , had some use but i spent an hour with a tin of brasso and it's now in awesome condition. Want to get rid of that one too... if anyone is interested. can provide photo if anyone wants one.

Attachments

• My Zippo.JPG
    My Zippo.JPG
    6 KB · Views: 380
Reaction score
From motherboards, cpu's, graphics cards all the way to ZIPPO Lighters!!!

Is that not congolometre! something like that learnt this in business studies!!! :)

Ask a Question