Your Picture On The Start Menu ..

right after I installed LimeWire and restarted my computer .. my Start Menu
changed to where your PICTURE is in the Start Menu and not half way off the
Start Menu .. how do u change it back ..? and how my icons in My Computer
changed as well .. it change to just to a list and not what is was when i got
the computer .. PLEASE HELP ME ANYONE .. PLEASE.

Charlie42

!!Picture on Start Menu !! <!! Picture on Start Menu
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/40be7059-1abb-466d-8deb-63106ee55e2b1033.mspx

and how my icons in My Computer changed as well .. it change to just to
list and not what is was when i got the computer .. PLEASE HELP ME
ANYONE
.. PLEASE.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/3a3bfe59-5268-4fb3-81c5-7972c28939cd1033.mspx

(Or select from Toolbar > Views.)

Charlie42

Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin]

Sounds like Aero Glass is disabled, Right click Desktop > Personalize >
Themes > click 'Themes:' list box and select Aero Glass. As for Computer
icon view, on the Command bar, at the top, click the View menu and select
from the pop up list a desired view.
--
Andre
Blog: http://adacosta.spaces.live.com
"!! Picture on Start Menu !!" <!! Picture on Start Menu
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...