Your MVPs, Jon and Steve acting rude here on the microsoft.public.frontpage.client

John® Quincy® Adams©

Dear Bill Gates (e-mail address removed) and April Dalke (e-mail address removed),

Is there are a reason you have your MVPs, Jon and Steve being rude here on
the microsoft.public.frontpage.client Forum? Are you trying to make me give
up my Microsoft Broadband account and my VoTecEdu @ msn com account?

Or, is it because in the South we believe in Adam and Eve and in Seattle,
San Francisco and Boston they believe in Jon and Steve? Why don't Jon and
Steve when they have a problem with someone in their work, mall, etc. get in
their face and tell them what is on their chest instead of hiding behind a
keyboard and monitor? Real men say their piece to a man's face and boys
duck and hide.

Why does Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage) and Jim Buyens Microsoft
FrontPage MVP always act and post professionally and not take the low road
like those two boys, Jon and Steve? Thomas and Jim never stoop to hiding
behind a keyboard.

Best regards,

John Quincy Adams
VoTecEdu@MSN Com

I'm assuming this is spam in disguise - 3.95/month but you have to sign for
year. Yea right I'll go for that :)
Jon
Microsoft MVP - FP

John® Quincy® Adams© said:
What does your Web Hoster have that this one does not? I am a new

Jon said:
Right - you'd think these people would have more sense than to post to a
group of people who know what they're talking about.

John Quincy Adams if I've got you wrong and you're not a spammer please post
back tell us why you made this post

Jon

Crash Gordon

Somehow you find offense in that thread?

| Dear Bill Gates (e-mail address removed) and April Dalke (e-mail address removed),
|
| Is there are a reason you have your MVPs, Jon and Steve being rude here on
| the microsoft.public.frontpage.client Forum? Are you trying to make me give
| up my Microsoft Broadband account and my VoTecEdu @ msn com account?
|
| Or, is it because in the South we believe in Adam and Eve and in Seattle,
| San Francisco and Boston they believe in Jon and Steve? Why don't Jon and
| Steve when they have a problem with someone in their work, mall, etc. get in
| their face and tell them what is on their chest instead of hiding behind a
| keyboard and monitor? Real men say their piece to a man's face and boys
| duck and hide.
|
| Why does Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage) and Jim Buyens Microsoft
| FrontPage MVP always act and post professionally and not take the low road
| like those two boys, Jon and Steve? Thomas and Jim never stoop to hiding
| behind a keyboard.
|
| Best regards,
|
| John Quincy Adams
| VoTecEdu@MSN Com
|
| I'm assuming this is spam in disguise - 3.95/month but you have to sign for
| year. Yea right I'll go for that :)
| Jon
| Microsoft MVP - FP
|
| John® Quincy® Adams© wrote:
| > What does your Web Hoster have that this one does not? I am a new
|
| | > Right - you'd think these people would have more sense than to post to a
| > group of people who know what they're talking about.
|
| John Quincy Adams if I've got you wrong and you're not a spammer please post
| back tell us why you made this post
|
| Jon
|
| Kevin Spencer wrote:
| > Well, Jon, if it is SPAM, it's failed SPAM. As it asks for opinions,
| > and the opinions all seem to unanimously bad, and all appear in the
| > same thread as the SPAM, I would say that as SPAM it screwed the
| > pooch!
| >
| > ;-)
| >
| > Score one for the good guys.

| >> sign for year. Yea right I'll go for that :)
| >>
| >> Jon
| >> Microsoft MVP - FP

Crash Gordon

<Why don't Jon and
Steve when they have a problem with someone in their work, mall, etc. get in
their face and tell them what is on their chest instead of hiding behind a
keyboard and monitor? Real men say their piece to a man's face and boys
duck and hide.>

And to follow your logic, if you had a problem with Jon or Steve, then why didn't YOU face up to them in that thread and say something in their face?

Furthermore, I just re-read that thread and I find nothing rude in their response to the question you put forth. In fact many may have thought your post to be spam or a click-through promotional snag.

Don't bother responding, you're on ignore.

Have a nice day.

R.

Steve Easton

I see you've switched to Sprint:
Still in the Houston area though.

From: "John® Quincy® Adams©" <voteceducation@hotmail . com>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.frontpage.client

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage

E. T. Culling

Please show me where they were rude ... I've not seen it. Gosh, I've been
considered rude and admit to it I guess, but I'm not a MVP and occasionally
think people have to be told off a bit, or 'encouraged' to use this group
only after they've done some research themselves, used HELP or tried reading
a book.
Grumpy Eleanor

Crash Gordon

You can be Grumpy, I'll be Sleepy and John Trademark Quincy Trademark Adams Copyright can be Dopey.

| Please show me where they were rude ... I've not seen it. Gosh, I've been
| considered rude and admit to it I guess, but I'm not a MVP and occasionally
| think people have to be told off a bit, or 'encouraged' to use this group
| only after they've done some research themselves, used HELP or tried reading
| a book.
| Grumpy Eleanor
|

| | > Dear Bill Gates (e-mail address removed) and April Dalke
| (e-mail address removed),
| >
| > Is there are a reason you have your MVPs, Jon and Steve being rude here on
| > the microsoft.public.frontpage.client Forum? Are you trying to make me
| give
| > up my Microsoft Broadband account and my VoTecEdu @ msn com account?
| >
| > Or, is it because in the South we believe in Adam and Eve and in Seattle,
| > San Francisco and Boston they believe in Jon and Steve? Why don't Jon and
| > Steve when they have a problem with someone in their work, mall, etc. get
| in
| > their face and tell them what is on their chest instead of hiding behind a
| > keyboard and monitor? Real men say their piece to a man's face and boys
| > duck and hide.
| >
| > Why does Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage) and Jim Buyens
| Microsoft
| > FrontPage MVP always act and post professionally and not take the low road
| > like those two boys, Jon and Steve? Thomas and Jim never stoop to hiding
| > behind a keyboard.
| >
| > Best regards,
| >
| > John Quincy Adams
| > VoTecEdu@MSN Com
| >
| > I'm assuming this is spam in disguise - 3.95/month but you have to sign
| for
| > year. Yea right I'll go for that :)
| > Jon
| > Microsoft MVP - FP
| >
| > John® Quincy® Adams© wrote:
| > > What does your Web Hoster have that this one does not? I am a new

| > > group of people who know what they're talking about.
| >
| > John Quincy Adams if I've got you wrong and you're not a spammer please
| post
| > back tell us why you made this post
| >
| > Jon
| >
| > Kevin Spencer wrote:
| > > Well, Jon, if it is SPAM, it's failed SPAM. As it asks for opinions,
| > > and the opinions all seem to unanimously bad, and all appear in the
| > > same thread as the SPAM, I would say that as SPAM it screwed the
| > > pooch!
| > >
| > > ;-)
| > >
| > > Score one for the good guys.

E. T. Culling

Thanks...
GE

You can be Grumpy, I'll be Sleepy and John Trademark Quincy Trademark Adams
Copyright can be Dopey.

| Please show me where they were rude ... I've not seen it. Gosh, I've been
| considered rude and admit to it I guess, but I'm not a MVP and
occasionally
| think people have to be told off a bit, or 'encouraged' to use this group
| only after they've done some research themselves, used HELP or tried
reading
| a book.
| Grumpy Eleanor
|

| | > Dear Bill Gates (e-mail address removed) and April Dalke
| (e-mail address removed),
| >
| > Is there are a reason you have your MVPs, Jon and Steve being rude here
on
| > the microsoft.public.frontpage.client Forum? Are you trying to make me
| give
| > up my Microsoft Broadband account and my VoTecEdu @ msn com account?
| >
| > Or, is it because in the South we believe in Adam and Eve and in
Seattle,
| > San Francisco and Boston they believe in Jon and Steve? Why don't Jon
and
| > Steve when they have a problem with someone in their work, mall, etc.
get
| in
| > their face and tell them what is on their chest instead of hiding behind
| > keyboard and monitor? Real men say their piece to a man's face and boys
| > duck and hide.
| >
| > Why does Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage) and Jim Buyens
| Microsoft
| > FrontPage MVP always act and post professionally and not take the low
road
| > like those two boys, Jon and Steve? Thomas and Jim never stoop to
hiding
| > behind a keyboard.
| >
| > Best regards,
| >
| > John Quincy Adams
| > VoTecEdu@MSN Com
| >
| > I'm assuming this is spam in disguise - 3.95/month but you have to sign
| for
| > year. Yea right I'll go for that :)
| > Jon
| > Microsoft MVP - FP
| >
| > John® Quincy® Adams© wrote:
| > > What does your Web Hoster have that this one does not? I am a new

| > > group of people who know what they're talking about.
| >
| > John Quincy Adams if I've got you wrong and you're not a spammer please
| post
| > back tell us why you made this post
| >
| > Jon
| >
| > Kevin Spencer wrote:
| > > Well, Jon, if it is SPAM, it's failed SPAM. As it asks for opinions,
| > > and the opinions all seem to unanimously bad, and all appear in the
| > > same thread as the SPAM, I would say that as SPAM it screwed the
| > > pooch!
| > >
| > > ;-)
| > >
| > > Score one for the good guys.

What a loser you are

----- John® Quincy® Adams© wrote: ----

[...]

behind a keyboard

Best regards

John Quincy Adam
VoTecEdu@MSN Co

I'm assuming this is spam in disguise - 3.95/month but you have to sign fo
year. Yea right I'll go for that :-
Jo
Microsoft MVP - F

John® Quincy® Adams© wrote

Jon said:
Right - you'd think these people would have more sense than to post to
group of people who know what they're talking about

John Quincy Adams if I've got you wrong and you're not a spammer please pos
back tell us why you made this pos

Jo

Kevin Spencer wrote