You would have to be nuts to buy Vista

Reaction score
Hi ... My understanding is with Vista we are only allow to transfer this operating system to another computer once ? If this is the case ? Then I feel Microsoft is screwing the consumers , I don't believe I will be buying Vista , You would have to be nuts to buy Vista under those conditions

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
It's OK ... I am certified Nuts. :)

Just take it back to the shop you bought it from and ask for a replacement or refund ... under the EUL (in the UK) if you do not agree to the Licence you are entitled to a full refund. :D

I do not care what Tesco says that their company policy is not to refund you if you have open the box or used the software ... just quote the EUL to them and insist you have your money back ... did that at PCWold & Dixsons ... works for me. ;)

user.gif

Reaction score
Nuts whole Vista nuts…Hmm Microsoft take them and they cover them with stickers:)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
cool2bme said:
Hi ... My understanding is with Vista we are only allow to transfer this operating system to another computer once ? If this is the case ? Then I feel Microsoft is screwing the consumers , I don't believe I will be buying Vista , You would have to be nuts to buy Vista under those conditions

Another sterling contribution :)

They're coming thick and fast this week folks :D

Reaction score
I guess speaking the truth can bother some , but its cool, I will stick with my xp , the one that has no limit as to how many times i can transfer over my windows , I feel sorry for the ones that doesn't understand what they are buying if they do buy Vista retail

muckshifter

Reaction score
err, did you read your EULA on XP?

What a stink that caused when it was first released ... here's a layman's explanation.

http://linuxadvocate.org/articles.php?p=1

I'm getting a bit p1ssed off seeing post like yours on forums ... if you don't like the "agreement" don't bloody buy it ... follow my lead, use Linux. :rolleyes:

happywave.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
cool2bme said:
I guess speaking the truth can bother some , but its cool, I will stick with my xp , the one that has no limit as to how many times i can transfer over my windows , I feel sorry for the ones that doesn't understand what they are buying if they do buy Vista retail

Don't bother me none son, I know all about the limitations of Vista and I'll be sticking with Suse 10.1 and Win XP for gaming.

What makes you think you're the only one who knows eh?

Pillock.

What I do object to is you coming in here, first post, negative, without getting to know us.

Unless you can make a positive contribution to this forum, go away.

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
What I do object to is you coming in here, first post, negative, without getting to know us.

Unless you can make a positive contribution to this forum, go away.

Blow me morons , It idiots like use's that never seem to get the point , There more to it then that but again idiots like yourself never seem to understand whats between the lines

Oh well now its all your turn to attack me with your stuipity but I guess I wouldn't be able to defend myself , Now will I ? Oh wait ? maybe I will , Idiots like yourself can't read between the lines

Reaction score
cool2bme said:
Blow me morons , It idiots like use's that never seem to get the point , There more to it then that but again idiots like yourself never seem to understand whats between the lines

Oh well now its all your turn to attack me with your stuipity but I guess I wouldn't be able to defend myself , Now will I ? Oh wait ? maybe I will , Idiots like yourself can't read between the lines

:rolleyes:

I smell a-ban-a-coming.....

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
cool2bme said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Give 'em enough rope...

muckshifter

Reaction score
... have you been to school today?

cool2bme said:

I'm afraid you didn't leave enough line spacing ... :)

You seem to think that we know nothing of how to surf the Internet ... actually you don't know squidly tit ... maybe in 20 years when I'm dead & gone you'll have learnt ... something.

If you had bothered to read our forums you surely would have noticed some hints as to our knowledge on computers & software ... we even have bonafide certified experts, recently released from mental institutions, in computing software/hardware.

Ignoramouses like yourself really are just a fly in the ointment ... we just squish 'em.

Here, have a read of the EULA ... that reads End User (you) Licence Agreement (meaning you do not own the software)
http://download.microsoft.com/docum...lish_9d10381d-6fa8-47c7-83b0-c53f722371fa.pdf

I found it fair ... I have no problems with it and will be buying a copy of Vista.

happywave.gif

Reaction score
cool2bme, i have since joining the forum done the following:
Moved browsers to Firefox and learnt about Opera, so much easier than IE6 or 7
Dabbled in the black-art of Linux and Open Source software:D
Become a Cruncher & advertised Crunching (still some people fall for my adverts);)
But above all learnt to respect other peoples views, even if i think they are wrong.
Get to know people first on the forum before going for the kill.

And cool2bme do you fancy helping out medical projects by becoming a cruncher, well thought i had better ask:D

Last edited:
Reaction score
lmao
what a funny post!

"pillock"
"moron"
it is a joke really

has any member ever been banned from this site before?

muckshifter

Reaction score
psd99 said:
lmao
what a funny post!

"pillock"
"moron"
it is a joke really

has any member ever been banned from this site before?
... err, not to my knowledge and not 'members' ... also, while we do have a Forum Guide on how to conduct oneself, we Mods tend to not abuse our position and only 'ban' spammers.

:)

Ask a Question