You know you're living in 2005 when....

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
gabriella said:
CITech, what island are you on, always fancied the CI!! It goes back to Bergerac!!!!

Gabs xx
I like the way you phrased the question. It makes a change because most people ask what PLANET I'm on !!!!:D

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Hope I get to go to the islands some day - always looked lovely and I do remember B was filmed in Jersey. Would be nice to see some pix when you get round to it!

Love Gabs xx

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
gabriella said:
Hope I get to go to the islands some day - always looked lovely and I do remember B was filmed in Jersey. Would be nice to see some pix when you get round to it!

Love Gabs xx
No problems, hopefully get the chance to put them up this weekend. Have you posted anything up onto this site?

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I've put some pics there, I'm just about to upload a few more... :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
It's pretty easy, just make sure that your pics are jpeg files first, and make them a 'sensible' size. Choose which section you want your photos in, then click on 'Upload' (near the top). Easy-peasy! :):thumb:

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
Karachi, Pakistan :)
Ah right, I seem to remember being in Boarding School with a kid from Karachi, many many moons ago.

So are you up for this SkyPE challenge when all the other guys meet in London / Manchester?

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
CITech said:
So are you up for this SkyPE challenge when all the other guys meet in London / Manchester?

I already tested it locally from office to home and was not impressed due to voice breaking up and had to almoast repeat everything, kind of annoying so to say. Not sure if I will use it but a phone call was promised and I will make that. :)

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
I already tested it locally from office to home and was not impressed due to voice breaking up and had to almoast repeat everything, kind of annoying so to say. Not sure if I will use it but a phone call was promised and I will make that. :)
Thats a real shame about VoIP. At least we know for future reference.

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
It's pretty easy, just make sure that your pics are jpeg files first, and make them a 'sensible' size. Choose which section you want your photos in, then click on 'Upload' (near the top). Easy-peasy! :):thumb:
Thx Bex, will give it a go, but bear with me!;)

Dave

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
I have used it and wasn't impressed. Like Quad, had to keep repeating myself and it almost seemed like there was a delay between what I was saying and the other party.

Gabs xx

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
For those of you who have had issues running SkyPE, are you running it on a broadband circuit or dial-up?

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
See what you mean Raje...the posts don't read in order do they??? I was talking about VOIP not photos!!!!

Gabs xx

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
gabriella said:
See what you mean Raje...the posts don't read in order do they??? I was talking about VOIP not photos!!!!

Gabs xx
May be my faults Gabs, Oops.

I answered two different questions in succession and think it cause confusion. I will arrange to have myself chastised, severely!:blush:

Sorry, Dave

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Never mind Dave - gave everyone something to ponder about/have a laugh/whatever!!!!!!

Gabs xx

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
gabriella said:
Never mind Dave - gave everyone something to ponder about/have a laugh/whatever!!!!!!

Gabs xx
See the size of Homer's brain on my image, that's actually modelled on me!:D

Reaction score
gabriella said:

Gabs xx

LMAO.... the funniest part is that my comment was in reference to the original post... where they say you missed number 9, then I scrolled up and sure enough it wasn't there and sure enough the next sentence knew I would do so.

And also hilarious that my post fit so perfectly with yours.. as it seemed an appropriate answer.

I think posts tend to get messed up becuase its live... we don't reserve slots when we open a reply box.. so if you take too long... there may be post in between.

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
LOL, yeah, me too. John still doesn't understand how I can possibly forget to have breakfast tho.

Ask a Question