Yet another company wanting your empties

Tim Worstall

Yes, Yes, I know this could be considered spamming. But it's only once in one NG.

If you have empty ink jet cartridges to get rid of, have a look at www.phkothegr.com

Tim Worstall

MindYourOwn

So you can refill them and put them out for $15 $20 dollars I don't think
so, and you give us $2 lousy dollars I prefer to put them in the bin

Tim Worstall

MindYourOwn said:
So you can refill them and put them out for $15 $20 dollars I don't think
so, and you give us $2 lousy dollars I prefer to put them in the bin

Business is a little more complicated than that. We don't refill : we
just collect. We have to pay people to sort them, repackage them, and
send them on : along with the overheads of renting space to do so, pay
taxes and all the rest.
Those we sell them to need to clean them, refill them ( a good machine
to do this is $ 250,000, and you need a different machine for each
basic type of cartridge ). The refillers also have overheads. And then
when it goes to the store, the store wants 30 % or more for stocking
the item.
No, we don't pay $ 2 and then get $ 15. Wish we did.

Tim Worstall

Dragon

Tim Worstall said:
"MindYourOwn" <[email protected]> wrote in message

Business is a little more complicated than that. We don't refill : we
just collect. We have to pay people to sort them, repackage them, and
send them on : along with the overheads of renting space to do so, pay
taxes and all the rest.
Those we sell them to need to clean them, refill them ( a good machine
to do this is $ 250,000, and you need a different machine for each
basic type of cartridge ). The refillers also have overheads. And then
when it goes to the store, the store wants 30 % or more for stocking
the item.
No, we don't pay $ 2 and then get $ 15. Wish we did.

Tim Worstall

sorry tim