more about compatible epson carts

John H.

Burt you were right.read this

Epson compatible / Remanufactured cartridge update.
Printer FriendlyTell a Friend
12/06/2007 18:20
Epson compatible / Remanufactured cartridge update. Due to the recent
ITC ruling against G&G's Epson compatible ink jet cartridges G&G
compatibles for Epson ink jet printers will be discontinued. G&G will
continue to carry compatible ink jet cartridges of a 2 part design and
remanufactured ink jet cartridges. After reviewing our new options with
G&G aftermarket for Epson ink jet printers is has been decided that G&G
aftermarket cartridges will be discontinued for Epson ink jet printers
at alotofthings.com.
When remaining inventory of G&G aftermarket cartridges has been
exhausted the line will be removed from the site.

Epson compatible ink jet cartridge update:
Due to the recent ITC ruling brand changes for Epson compatibles will be
taking place.
G&G: Discontinuing G&G aftermarket cartridges. Due to the pricing of
remanufactured cartridges it has been decided that other companies with
more agressive pricing who are also carrying remanufactured cartridges
would be a better choice.

MMC: For remanufactured cartridges we have chosen MMC. Since the
remanufactured cartridges are the same physical cartridges between MMC &
G&G (both being original Epson cartridges and original Epson chips that
have been remanufactured) it has been decided that MMC will be the
cartridges for remanufactured that we carry. Since we have never had
issues with MMC ink and the pricing is more agressive it seemed a
logical choice. Not all cartridge carried by MMC will be carried. Only
chipped cartridges will be a part of our line. Cartridges for printers
made before chips were available will not be available.

PROCOLOR: Since ProColor was not involved in the ITC ruling we will
continue carrying ProColor cartridges. Now, we do have an issue with
ProColor cartridges that have nothing to do with quality of ink,
cartridges or chips. That issue is cost. ProColor is generally 30-50%
more wholesale then most aftrmarket compatible cartridges we have
reviewed. This means a higher selling price.

NEW ADDITION? Since there are so many individuals out there that are far
more concerned over price then anything else* we will be looking for an
alternative cartridge manufacturer to carry either alongside or to
replace ProColor. The owner of alotofthings.com prior to his
hospitalization placed order with 9 different cartridge manufacturers
who state no violation of US Patents. These cartridge will be tested and
if these cartridges meet with our approval we will send out to three of
our testing clients sets of cartridges for testing as well. If we are
able to find a cartridge that meets the expectation of our clients will
will carry those cartridges as well.
*Dont think that many are all about price? Check our blog entry call -
How much do you have to save to be happy?

Andrea

DanG

John H. said:
Burt you were right.read this

Epson compatible / Remanufactured cartridge update.
Printer FriendlyTell a Friend 12/06/2007 18:20
Epson compatible / Remanufactured cartridge update. Due to the recent ITC
ruling against G&G's Epson compatible ink jet cartridges G&G compatibles
for Epson ink jet printers will be discontinued. G&G will continue to
carry compatible ink jet cartridges of a 2 part design and remanufactured
ink jet cartridges. After reviewing our new options with G&G aftermarket
for Epson ink jet printers is has been decided that G&G aftermarket
cartridges will be discontinued for Epson ink jet printers at
alotofthings.com.
When remaining inventory of G&G aftermarket cartridges has been exhausted
the line will be removed from the site.

They haven't carried the G&G for newer printers for some time now, so this
isn't really much of a change. I'm still getting 77/78 tanks from
InkJetSaver.com, but they're a generic package where they used to be G&G.
Epson won't be satisfied till they drive away ALL their printer sales
business. I know I won't hesitate to toss the Epson and replace it with
something that has compatibles available.

John H.

DanG said:
They haven't carried the G&G for newer printers for some time now, so this
isn't really much of a change. I'm still getting 77/78 tanks from
InkJetSaver.com, but they're a generic package where they used to be G&G.
Epson won't be satisfied till they drive away ALL their printer sales
business. I know I won't hesitate to toss the Epson and replace it with
something that has compatibles available.
The reason I use a epson printer is that I print on dvds/cds They are
the best for that.
John.H.

measekite

DanG wrote:

"John H." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

[...]

I am getting my genuine ink from Costco

from InkJetSaver.com, but they're a generic package where they used to be G&G. Epson won't be satisfied till they drive away ALL their printer sales business. I know I won't hesitate to toss the Epson and replace it with something that has compatibles available.

DanG

The reason I use a epson printer is that I print on dvds/cds They are the
best for that.
John.H.

Not really, the Canon models do as well or better at discs, you just have to
set them up for it in the USA. The Canons also have far more features and
better software, (especially for discs). I'd toss my Epson R280 in a
heartbeat and get a Canon IP4500 if I couldn't get compatibles for the 280.
I only use the Epson for discs and photos, cause it's useless at everything
else and a total ink hog. I use a Canon for everyday stuff.

measekite

John said:
The reason I use a epson printer is that I print on dvds/cds They are
the best for that.
John.H.
Only in the United States. Elsewhere Canon is as good for that purpose
and better for everything else.

John H.

DanG said:
Not really, the Canon models do as well or better at discs, you just have to
set them up for it in the USA. The Canons also have far more features and
better software, (especially for discs). I'd toss my Epson R280 in a
heartbeat and get a Canon IP4500 if I couldn't get compatibles for the 280.
I only use the Epson for discs and photos, cause it's useless at everything
else and a total ink hog. I use a Canon for everyday stuff.

I don't agree with you that the canons are better.I have seen prints from both. and my R200
printed so much better than the canon on dvds that there was no match.
John H.

measekite

DanG wrote:

"John H." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

The reason I use a epson printer is that I print on dvds/cds They are the best for that. John.H.

Not really, the Canon models do as well or better at discs, you just have to set them up for it in the USA. The Canons also have far more features and better software, (especially for discs). I'd toss my Epson R280 in a heartbeat and get a Canon IP4500 if I couldn't get compatibles

That should make no difference.  You should use Canon ink for best quality.

for the 280. I only use the Epson for discs and photos, cause it's useless at everything else and a total ink hog. I use a Canon for everyday stuff.

Aftermarketink

I agree Epson printers have an edge over Canon when it comes to CD/DVD
printing and photo printing.