Windows XP XP Spider Solitaire

Reaction score
My daughter removed this from my computer, based on advise given on this forum.
I regret getting her to do it and would like to know if its possible to get itback back.
I`ve seen lots of references to Spider Solitaire on other websites but I don`t want an online game.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
My daughter removed this from my computer, based on advise given on this forum.
Who was stupid enough to suggest that idiotic piece of advice ... and why? :confused:

It's easy to add & remove Windows software using Windows "add-&-remove" programs. :rolleyes:

Do you have a "real" CD of Windows, or an i386 folder on your HD ... if so, do the following.

Go to Start ... Control Panel ... Add/Remove Programs ... Add/Remove Windows Components ... Double click Accessories and Utilities ... Double click Games and select what items you'd like to reinstall.

OK and Next your way out and setup will perform the operations, during this point it may ask you for your Windows XP CD-ROM.

Here is a Video how to ... :thumb:

:user:

Reaction score
Muckshifter, bless you, you are a gem. As you probably guessed I am an absolute twit as far as computing is concerned. I make the excuse of age.
I asked someone for help to remove Spider Solitaire because I was addicted to it especially late at night, he came up with posts from PCreview 2003 and my daughter followed the instructions.
Like all addicts I have had terrible withdrawal symptoms and have decided that at my age who cares how long I spend playing a card game.
Sending me a video was a terrific thing to do and I do thank you.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
You is welcome. :D

... and don't worry, addictions to playing card games for pleasure, not money, is OK. ;)

I'm playin hearts, for a change

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
val99 said:
Like all addicts I have had terrible withdrawal symptoms and have decided that at my age who cares how long I spend playing a card game.

Better than being addicted to hard drugs,alcohol or cigarettes. :thumb: ;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
The amount of time I spend playing Call Of Duty 2 online is criminal... :D

But so what? I enjoy it :)

Have fun with your Spider Solitaire Val.

Ask a Question