Would like to learn how to Alpha numerical data entry numerical

Would like to learn how to do Alpha numerical data entry and data entry to
build up my speed.

Van T. Dinh

It sounds like you want a touch-typing course???

Suggest you re-post to an appropriate newsgroup different from this
newsgroup. This newsgroup is for Microsoft Access, a database application.

--
HTH
Van T. Dinh

"To gain the numbers faster" <To gain the numbers
news:[email protected]...

kalpanaganeshm

Informatics Outsourcing is an Offshore Data Management service company. Data Management Service includes all types of Data Conversion, File Conversion, XML Conversion, HTML Conversion,SGML Conversion, Document Conversion,DataEntry, Data Extraction and Validation,OCR and ICR Services with affordableprice. Our team to give the solution quickly and given requirements.