WorldCommunityGrid Live Statistics

Reaction score
Only an hour or so till the main statistics update which in turn updates the banners... so we shall see :)

Reaction score
My bad :blush: it was partially my fault and the script.

I managed to change the wrong part of the script when modifying it earlier to show a Status when the script runs @ www.imrienetwork.co.uk/wcgstats/ as if you see it now says a current status, i accidently managed to chop the end off Postill's image statistics command and as such it was grabbing empty images from the image generator.

Oh well it's fixed now :)

Reaction score
I'm so fed up with this, for some reason random user's banner's keep going offline at the banner generator, disappearing completely, i'm going to e-mail WCG tonight personally and try and get some xml feeds so i can generate the images myself ;)

As this is pathetic when Sero has a problem it gets passed onto my script :(

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Cheers Chris

Much appreciated, all I need to do now is try to fit in into the signature. Sounds like a job for tomorrow me thinks!

CIT

Reaction score
Righty then, stats are going offline, expect them back at about 11:30PM or so...

Until then, i'll be busy rebuilding my server and sorting some issues out :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
ChrisIMRIE said:
I'm so fed up with this, for some reason random user's banner's keep going offline at the banner generator, disappearing completely, i'm going to e-mail WCG tonight personally and try and get some xml feeds so i can generate the images myself ;)
hmmm xml feeds ... go for it.

:D

Reaction score
Indeed, it's all gone, i hope to high heaven these backups transferred correctly otherwise im in deep... well you can guess what i'd be knee deep in ;)

Reaction score
Chavs - when i push you out of my car in bordon high street on the way home from college, for losing my sig :D

;)

Reaction score
?? me ?? i don't think so... i think you are mistaken Stingray... i was being serious! ;) just messing with you :D

Ask a Question