Workgroup Administrator

Ruth M.

Hello,

I got the folowing errors.
What should I do?
Please help me.

"Workgroup Administrator couldn't create the workgroup
information file. Make sure that you specified a valid
path and file name, that you have adquate permissions to
create the file, and that you have enough disk space on
the destination drive. (-3510)"

I tried to create new workgroup, but I couldn't.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Eric Butts [MSFT]

Hi Ruth,

Try installing the latest version of the Microsoft JET Database Engine,
see: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=239114

I hope this helps! If you have additional questions on this topic, please
respond back to this posting.

Regards,

Eric Butts
Microsoft Access Support
(e-mail address removed)
"Microsoft Security Announcement: Have you installed the patch for
Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-026? If not Microsoft strongly advises
you to review the information at the following link regarding Microsoft
Security Bulletin MS03-026
<http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-026.asp> and/or
to visit Windows Update at <http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/> to install
the patch. Running the SCAN program from the Windows Update site will help
to insure you are current with all security patches, not just MS03-026."