Word cursor does not flash

When I open Word, cursor does not blink, I have to click mouse once, and then
cursor blinks. How can I get it back to normal?

Suzanne S. Barnhill

You might want to note the color of the title bar on the Word window, as
your description suggests that for some reason the Word window is not
getting the focus. This may mean that another window is open behind the Word
window; if you find out what that is, you may have a clue to the solution.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

all may benefit.

"Word cursor does not flash" <Word cursor does not
news:D[email protected]...

zhong

Dear Suzanne,
Thank you for your answer. I still can not figure out what is behind
the Word's window (can't see it). I try to use the repair function in
Word, but it does not work. Do you have a simple solution?
Zhong

Suzanne S. Barnhill schreef:

Suzanne S. Barnhill

Have you tried minimizing the Word window to see if another window is open
behind it? A frequent cause of this kind of problem is the Office Plug-in in
Norton AntiVirus.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)