WMM2 still hangs... Help PapaJ!!!

G

I've tried several of the possible fixes for correcting the WMM2 Not Responding problem to no avail. The codec info on Papajohn.org isn't clear to me as to what I need to do to try that angle

All I am doing is opening an existing project and making edits to the banner titles that I have on every frame of the still picture slideshow. Sometimes it hangs after a few minutes, and sometimes it will work for 10 minutes, but it has gone into 'Not Responding' status every time I've used WMM2 in the last two days

I'm saving the project every minute or so now, but it takes a good five minutes for the project to open every time I restart WMM2, so I've about had it with this program

Thanks

G

Rechecked the Codec section and it makes more sense now. The "Audio: Installed codecs" picture covers up the side text on my laptop, so I had to refresh and stop the reload to view it all. I'll try the suggested renames and see whether that helps.

Ask a Question