Windows XP WMM- can't save MSWMM as movie

Reaction score
HI. New here. I am having trouble saving my video. I've done this a few dozen times before and made several movies, but I haven't made one in about a year. But this is a new one I just made it yesterday. Anyway, I made a MSWMM file, but when I go to save it to my computer, it won't save. I've got plenty of room for it., it's like 63mb, and I've got over seven gigs.
Just to make sure there wasn't anything wrong with that particular MSWMM I tried my old MSWMM's , one's I had successfully saved as movies before, an tried save them too, an they won't save either.

very frustrated here. Any help appreciated.

Babu

close.png
copy.png

onlinebox.cgi
Computer Abbreviations v1.5 MSWMM
Microsoft Windows Movie Maker Project (Part of WinME & XP)

_uacct = "UA-424292-31"; var urchin = "/CD1/pop/"; try { urchinTracker( urchin ); } catch( e ) {}; .term{color:black;font-size:14px;font-weight:bold;text-align:justify;}.dict-name{color:black;font-size:14px;text-align:justify;padding:0;margin:0;}.dict-name td{background-color:#ccff66;}.definition{color:black;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;font-family:Helvetica,sans-serif;}.definition *{background-color:#ffffcc;}

Reaction score
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Can you save the PROJECT file? File>Save project
Sorry I took so long to get back to this but i'v e been sick all month.
Anyway, I found that if i save the file, instead of using best quality, I tick "others", and then choose "DV_AVI" and that saves themovies for me..don't know why I can't save it any other way, but this suits me for now.:)