Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Any going spare ??

happywave.gif

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I have a couple of Belkin F5D7000's knocking around somewhere....

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Not interested in one Abarb?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Aye still interested . How much ? An any comment on the quote below , i.e. will I run into any probs using it . don't forget I'm not the most techy type . :D

The software and drivers on the Belkin CD were very easy to install in Windows on both the Athlon 1600+ system and the HP system. I was very impressed with the fact that my 10-year-old HP computer was able to run the Belkin software without a hiccup or hitch, even with its limited RAM capacity. The software is designed to walk you through the configuration process, and does so quite well-if your network setup is very simple.

Unfortunately, I had serious difficulties getting the software to work properly with my network setup. The software seems to force the adapter to latch onto the nearest access point on the network, whether or not it actually provides the strongest signal, and to add insult to injury does not provide a way to select a specific access point by MAC address or any other means. As a result, I was consistently getting a poor quality connection with very low or dropped signal. I tried going around the configuration software using the Windows Wireless Connection tool, with no success. I was unable to get a consistent connection until I moved my Airport Express network range extender into the same room as the computers.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Sorry to gatecrash the thread guys..but if there is a spare going Ady , i will pay and have it pls...for my Daughters rig :)

Cheers Rush (pm for details pls)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Abarb - can't comment on any of that only to say It worked fine with my network. I can only think he had some more complicated set-up with several access points??

Rush - I have found one - still looking for thr other - if either Abarb doesn't want one, or I find the other its yours
nod.gif

Both - they are around £15 in the shops - I will sell for £5 + postage :thumb:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Cheers Ady..
PM if available m8 :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
How do you want paying mate . Pay-Pal is good for me .There is no rush about posting .

Pm sent .

nod.gif

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Card arrived ok . Looks like new . Works great . Cheque in post . Many thanks .

happywave.gif

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Glad it arrived safely - it looks like new because it was hardly used and I always keep the original boxes/CD's/intructions etc for all my stuff :nod:

Thanks for the feedback - I'll do yours now :thumb:

Enjoy!! :)

Reaction score
hi does any body want/ need a wireless router. I cant seem to post a new thread so is it ok if i post here?

Reaction score
I have a BT Home Hub Wireless Router and Hub Phone all boxed up in the original packaging including:

- Home Hub
- Power Supply
- Ethernet Cable
- 2x ADSL Filters
- Dsl Cable
- Hub Phone
- Hub Phone Dock
- Hub Phone Instruction Manual
- BT Hub Installation CD and documents

Also Have a Belkin ADSL2+ G router 125, it includes:

- Belkin High Speed Wireless G Router
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply
- Dsl Cable
- 2x ADSL Filters
- Belkin Installation CD and documents

Finally I have a brand new Talk Talk ADSL Ethernet Modem. Just been taken out of the box to check what it included and take out my documents:

- SmartAX MT882 wired ADSL modem/router
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply
- ADSL Cable
- USB Cable
- 3x ADSL Filters

I seem to have misplaced the CD but it is only needed if you want to connect the modem through usb otherwise im sure the software could be downloaded. Its called Talk Talk Connect & Go. You do not need the CD for an Ethernet connection.

£35 Delivered for the Hub And Hub Phone
£35 Delivered for the Belkin ADSL2+ G router 125
£20 Delivered for the SmartAX MT882 wired ADSL modem/router

Last edited:

Electronics & Photo Fan

Dedicated Cruncher
Reaction score
The reason you can't make a new thread, I believe, is because you need to be a well established member to post in the For Sale/Wanted sub-forum. You need at least 50 posts or something like that, you can't just join and start selling things straightaway. Otherwise, there would be people joining just to buy & sell.

You'll have to use eBay or other online selling site.

Ask a Question