Winzip problem

Reaction score
Seems when i try to run the updated drivers to boost my Speedtouch 330 modem from 2MB to 8MB in a Winzip file i get the following message:

Winzip: Cannot install: Setup or Install program filename contains folder information. Use Actions/Checkout instead.

So how can i get to install the file??

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Try extracting the files to your desktop first, then try running them from there - that should do it :)

Reaction score
Thanks Ian:thumb:
Seems now i have installed the new update for my modem, i turn the modem & pc 3 times a day at different times for 2 days which helps the modem/exchange to up my speed from 2MB to 8MB, but i'm a bit :confused: will this work????

Thanks Me_2001 will give it a try next time:thumb:

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
if its the same as when i had to do it, i just disconected once a day for three days as instructed, but ended up waiting longer due to BT taking their time doing the delta report for my line

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
BT do a load of tests to find out what the maximum speed your line can support which i believe is the delta report, this is then given to your ISP to tell them how fast of a connection they should give you

Ask a Question