WinPatrol 7.0 Launch

Gordon Darling

From grc newsgroups.

Disclaimer - I don't know anything about this program. Anyone have
experience of it?

"Subject: WinPatrol 7.0 Launch, It's Party time
From: "Bill Pytlovany" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: grc.news.latestversions
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 11:46:38 -0500

I'm happy to announce today we've launched a brand new version, WinPatrol
7.0.
This version more than any other has been based on direct feedback from our
users and their experiences.

WinPatrol is free and fully functional with the exception of full access to
our PLUS online database. The free version continues to be both; a utility
to help you safely clean up sensitive areas on your system and a system
monitor that will alert you to changes that occur to those sensitive areas
and resources.

For the long list of changes stop by http://www.winpatrol.com/upgrade.html

I'd like to thank everyone here who has helped to spread the word and
everyone who became a PLUS member to support our future development.

Thanks,
Bill Pytlovany
BillP Studios"

Regards
Gordon

Susan Bugher

Gordon said:
From grc newsgroups.

Disclaimer - I don't know anything about this program. Anyone have
experience of it?

uh huh . . . ;)

http://www.pricelessware.org/2004/PL2004SYSTEMUTILITIES.htm#B254
From: "Bill Pytlovany" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: grc.news.latestversions
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 11:46:38 -0500
For the long list of changes stop by http://www.winpatrol.com/upgrade.html

Susan

Signpoet

Disclaimer - I don't know anything about this program. Anyone have
experience of it?

I have been using it for years. It's a great program, useful in dozens of ways,
unobtrusive, stable, economical of space.
Connie