Wine 1.0-rc1

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It looks like Wine 1.0-rc1 has been released, allowing you to run many Windows applications in Linux :)

http://winehq.org/?announce=1.0-rc1

edit : It looks like you might be able to play Trackmania with this, Abarbarian.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Could be worth a look if I ever figure out how to mend me Mandriva . I really do not want to re-install . Today I couldn't give a fig as I'm of to Pembrokeshire for a week .

happywave.gif

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
... if I ever figure out how to mend me Mandriva . I really do not want to re-install .

What's broken? :confused:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Ha ha . Will take too long to explain at the moment . I'll be asking for help when I get back from me weeks holiday . Things sort of work so I'm hoping it is fixable .
nod.gif

One thing , I have two accounts but can not access acount BOINC . Can not change permision and can not sign in in a new session .

attachment.php

As you can see I try to change stuff but keep getting kicked back . There must be a way to do this , possibly through the konsole .

user.gif

Attachments

• Death to Microsop1.jpg
    Death to Microsop1.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 252

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Thought I had cracked it with the file permission change but no luck .

My apologies for hijacking yout thread Ian .

:blush:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Death to Microsop2.jpg
    Death to Microsop2.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 255

Ask a Question