Subject: Windows XP Searching Error
From: "Arliss H. Dawson" (e-mail address removed)
Date: 1/26/2004 11:27 AM Eastern Standard Time

When I am searching for a file or folder I get the
following error: Error Parsing C:\I386
\Config|Machine.config. Parser returned error 0X80070003.

Do anyone know what i need to do to get rid of this error?
Download and install Agent Ransack, a free full-featured search engine, from
www.agentransack.com that actually works.

HTH,
John
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
***Arthur C. Clarke***