Windows XP Windows Xp Pro & Sysprep 2.0

Reaction score
I am currently using Ghost 8.3 with sysprep 2.0 to image Dell GX260, 270, 280, 620S with Windows XP Pro. The PCs are using Intel 1000 and Broadcom B57 GB network cards. When I apply syprep with a mini setup, reseal options on the GX620, 280 and the GX270, the Netwark card disappears. After restarting the PCs, I received message stating that a new hardware is detected, then I am able to browse to the Windows\system32\driver folder and install the Network drivers. This problem does not occour on the GX260 using the same sysprep.inf file. What do I need to do to make sysprep work properly and find the network cards? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Please accept my thanks inadvance. I am including the sysprep.inf that I am using.

;SetupMgrTag
[Data]
MsDosInitiated = "No"
AutoPartition=1
UnattendedInstall="Yes"
AutomaticUpdates="Yes"
[Unattended]
OemPreinstall = "Yes"
UnattendMode=FullUnattended
OemSkipEula="Yes"
TargetPath=\WINDOWS
Repartition="Yes"
UnattendSwitch="Yes"
WaitForReboot="No"
AutoActivate=No
KeyboardLayout="US"
OemPnPDriversPath="Drivers\000_Chipset;Drivers\001_network;Drivers\002_graphics;Drivers\003_sound;Drivers\004_600m;Drivers\005_GX270;Drivers\006_D400"
[GuiUnattended]
AdminPassword="xxxxxxx"
EncryptedAdminPassword=NO
AutoLogon=Yes
AutoLogonCount=1
OEMSkipRegional=1
TimeZone=35
OemSkipWelcome=1
[UserData]
ProductKey=XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
FullName="Authorized User"
OrgName=""
ComputerName=
[Display]
BitsPerPel=32
Xresolution=1024
YResolution=768
Vrefresh=70
[Branding]
BrandIEUsingUnattended=YES
[Proxy]
HTTP_Proxy_Server=firewall:80
Proxy_Enable=1
Proxy_Override="";
Use_Same_Proxy=1
Home_Page=http://cbpnet [SetupMgr]...ll=off solitaire=off spider=off zonegames=off

Last edited:

Ask a Question