Windows xp can't logon to the w2k-based domain after installing terminla service

cutegurl

I have a w2k-based domain with windows xp pro as clients.
After installing Terminal services on domain controller,
windows xp can not log on to domain. The event viewer
shows event ID: 5722 and the description
"The session setup from the computer ABC failed to
authenticate. The name of the account referenced in the
security database is ABC$. The following error occurred:
Access is denied."
Please help me.

Rashmi.K.Y [MSFT]

Hello,

Thank you for posting.

I understand that after installing the Terminal services on the domain
controller, the Windows XP client cannot connect to the domain. Event ID
5722 is recorded

Please follow these steps and check if it resolves the issue.

1. Open active Directory Users and Computers on domain controller
2. Right on the computer having trouble logging on to the domain. Click on
reset account.
3. Now disconnect the XP system from the domain and reconnect it.

Check if the issue is resolved.

I hope the above information helps. If there is anything unclear, please
feel free to let me know. Thank you and have a nice day!

Rashmi