Windows Vista doesnt boot

Windows vista doest not boot

I have windows vista business installed in my computer. I decided to install
the service pack 1. During the installation the power was cut and I did not
notice it. Now when I start my computer, it does not boot into windows. I can
access the bios, but it constantly restarts because i cannot boot into
windows. I used a recovery tool, and was able to get all my data. But now i
want to know what i can do, to resolve this situation? Thanx

Les

Use your Installation Disc and it will repair your startup
"Windows vista doest not boot" <Windows vista doest not
news:[email protected]...