Windows Virtual Memory

MGDives

I have a newly purchased (3 months old) computer. I
continually receive an error message telling me that my
Windows Virtual Memory is too low and that I need to
increase the size of my Virtual Memory Paging File. I
have enlarged my Vir Mem Paging File to it's maximum
size, but I continue to get that error message.

Suggestions??

Gerry Cornell

How large is your hard disk and how much free space? Is your hard drive partitioned. Do you have more than one hard drive?

--
~~~~~~

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FCA
(e-mail address removed)
Stourport, Worcs, England
Enquire, plan and execute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please tell the newsgroup how any
suggested solution worked for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bill

How large is your hard disk and how much free space? Is
your hard drive partitioned. Do you have more than one
hard drive?
--
~~~~~~

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FCA
(e-mail address removed)
Stourport, Worcs, England
Enquire, plan and execute.
Please tell the newsgroup how any
suggested solution worked for you.

"(e-mail address removed)" <[email protected]>
wrote in message [email protected]...
Try here for information on the page file
http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.php

Bill