Windows Server 2003\IIS\Visual Studio .NET 2203

Jeffrey Damukaitis

I am trying to create ASP.NET Web Projects on a server on my network,
something that never posed a problem until I upgraded to Windows Server
2003. I have shared ..\inetpub\wwwroot accordingly and can access it. I
can also ping the server and receive adequate times. When I try to create a
new project on the server, I receive the an error "Retry using a different
file share path" or "Try to open the project using front page server
extenssions". The only solution that works is when I open the project using
front page server extensions. What am I missing.

Thanks

Van T. Dinh

Repost your question in one of the Windows newsgroups.

This newsgroup is for Microsoft Access, a database
application.

HTH
Van T. Dinh
MVP (Access)

Yuan Shao [MSFT]

Hi Jeffrey

It appears a problem about ASP.NET. It's best to try a newsgroup which
relates to asp.net or IIS, such as microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.
There you can find useful and particular information about your questions.

Michael Shao
Microsoft Support Engineer