Bargain Windows OS

Reaction score
Techy said:
dabs do the same thing.

a step in the right direction.
Slight difference in the price though? Ebuyer do them as well but you may think I am being bias!

Reaction score
The first one posted, you have to buy a piece of hardware from that place to get it at that price.

Reaction score
KGB-911 said:
The first one posted, you have to buy a piece of hardware from that place to get it at that price.
You have to purchase hardware that is MS ruling no matter where you purchase? other wise they are breaking MS rules, buy a fan for 40p or a mouse for 80p it is still cheaper than £128.00 at pcworld.com=Etc: and you have to make sure it is not an upgrade you are purchasing?

Last edited:

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
The home version has been available at that sort of price for a while now in quite a few places.

I wonder what sort of price range MS Longhorn will be when it finally gets released?

Reaction score
Cache-man said:
The home version has been available at that sort of price for a while now in quite a few places.

I wonder what sort of price range MS Longhorn will be when it finally gets released?
Shudder shake and B*****ks to Bill G.Yet another RIP off no doubt?

Reaction score
ummm okay im a bit confused here
u mean to tell me if i buy a ps2 mouse for 3-4 quid

with this i will get xp for free?

no way if so!

Reaction score
psd99 said:
ummm okay im a bit confused here
u mean to tell me if i buy a ps2 mouse for 3-4 quid

with this i will get xp for free?

no way if so!

No, you have to buy a piece of hardware to be able to buy OEM software, which is much cheaper than the retail version.

Reaction score
a piece of hardware?

a mouse is hardware

im still ucnlear.................

Reaction score
psd99 said:
a piece of hardware?

a mouse is hardware

im still ucnlear.................
Any thing that connects to a PC is classed as hardware Mouse/Keyboard/Graphics card/Monitor/printer/scanner/HDD/MOBO/CPU/CDROM/DVDROM CDRW DVD RW Etc: Etc:
So if you want to purchase a Windows XP /ME/98/2000= OS / OEM you have to purchase a piece of hardware a mouse is about the cheapest as an example?But if you purchase a retail OS you dont have to purchase any hardware,as you will be paying a lot more than £60.00.so the choice is yours £128.00 without hardware or £60.00 + lets say £2.00 for a mouse-£62.00

Last edited:
Reaction score
oh rite got u

and here was me thinking

2 quid for both a mouse and xp
oh well :(O

Reaction score
Thats OK no one is perfect, and we all have to learn.

Ask a Question