Windows XP windows movie maker(trying to get it back)

Reaction score
Hello again Muckthirster,If I can bother you 1 more time.I installed sp2 off disc I had sent for,and still can't get movie maker 1 or 2.If there is simple answer ok otherwise dont extend yourself ,i'll ltry program you suggested.
:)

Reaction score
I think you will like Videowave, because I do.

For whoever reads this stuff...
The windows components that cant normally be unistalled dont mess with it.
You will end up like this poster.

Ok!!!! If ya like to mess with it have a good full backup and restore that ya know works.

Or ifya like to format C:

I have to load my guns see ya.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
ranger said:
Hello again Muckthirster,If I can bother you 1 more time.I installed sp2 off disc I had sent for,and still can't get movie maker 1 or 2.If there is simple answer ok otherwise dont extend yourself ,i'll ltry program you suggested.
Hmmm, pop over to MS Update Site ... Start/All programs Windows Update ... and press the 'custom' button. See if it lists it there for you.

Reaction score
Muck thirster I owe you an apology,and to all who might have read this thread.After installing sp2, I went to windows explorer c:/program files/movie maker-And there it was.sorry and thanks for guiding me through.

Ask a Question