Windows mail won't send ms excel attchments

woodrow

windows mail won't send either MS Excel 97-2003 or 2007 formats if I try to
send either by itself. I have to attach same file I want to send in both
formats. Then, only the 97-2003 format actually gets through. Either way, I'm
getting notice that Mail can't send one or more attachments. Any suggestions
to help eliminate the glitch would be most appreciated.

Gary VanderMolen

Windows Mail doesn't care what the attachment is. But make sure the
file you are trying to attach is not open anywhere else (i.e. in Excel).

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"woodrow" wrote in message
windows mail won't send either MS Excel 97-2003 or 2007 formats if I try to
send either by itself. I have to attach same file I want to send in both
formats. Then, only the 97-2003 format actually gets through. Either way, I'm
getting notice that Mail can't send one or more attachments. Any suggestions
to help eliminate the glitch would be most appreciated.

dorrie brown