Windows Mail account details disappeared

Ian F.

Really odd - when I booted up today my username/password details for Windows
Mail email and Usenet accounts had vanished! Can anyone shed any light?

Many thanks in advance,

Ian

McCorkindale

Ian F. said:
Really odd - when I booted up today my username/password details for
Windows Mail email and Usenet accounts had vanished! Can anyone shed any
light?

Many thanks in advance,

Ian

The best action would be to setup againg your user name and password.
This things happened quite often - sometimes your server is guilty in this
case.
What was the reason you had to reboot?

Ian F.

The best action would be to setup againg your user name and password.
This things happened quite often - sometimes your server is guilty in this
case.
What was the reason you had to reboot?

It was just a normal turn-it-off-at-night, turn-it-on-again-in-the-morning
reboot. Nothing sinister.

I have re-set them up and it hasn't happened again...yet.

Thanks for the input,

Ian