Windows Firewall

I'm trying to enable the windows firewall, however when I try to connect it,
a window pops up saying " Windows Firewall settings cannot be displayed
because the associated service is not running. Do you want to start the
Windows Firewall/ Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) service?" Then, if I
click yes, another window will pop up saying that Windows cannot start the
Firewall/ ICS service. Can anyone help me, please?

Bareill

"Windows Firewall Trouble" <Windows Firewall
I'm trying to enable the windows firewall, however when I try to connect
it,
a window pops up saying " Windows Firewall settings cannot be displayed
because the associated service is not running. Do you want to start the
Windows Firewall/ Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) service?" Then, if I
click yes, another window will pop up saying that Windows cannot start the
Firewall/ ICS service. Can anyone help me, please?

Have you tried Control Panel>>Services>>Windows Firewall and check that the
service has started. Also do you have another firewall running that could be
interfering with the build in firewall?