Subject: Windows Explorer Default Directory
From: "Mehr H" (e-mail address removed)
Date: 10/2/2003 2:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time

How can you change the default directory of windows explorer..? I'm on
Windows XP
Right now when i right click on start and go to Explore it always opens on
C:\Documents and Settings\Mehrh\Start Menu
but i want it to open on a different directory...

Thanks!
Here's an example which opens Explorer in my D Drive. You can change it to
suit your needs.
%windir%\explorer.exe /e, d: The /e is to have it expand the directory. Put
your desired path in place of d:

HTH,
John
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
***Arthur C. Clarke***