Windows Application in different locale OS

G

I have developed a Windows Application that works fine in my office. All the computers in my office are running English Windows, various from Windows 98 to Windows XP

However, when I deploy the Application to other region, let say Taiwan. The computers are running Chinese Windows, various from Windows 98 to Windows XP too. The Windows Application form size changed

For example, in English Platform, the form size is 128x128. However, in Chinese Platform, the form size will automatically changed to 128x151. I have no idea on the reason on this strange behaviour

I have tried to set the localization property to true, and default language form size is 128x128, same as Chinese(Taiwan) too. Can anyone help me

Thanks a lots!

Best Regards
Don Tsoi

J

Jacky Kwok

Don said:
I have developed a Windows Application that works fine in my office. All the computers in my office are running English Windows, various from Windows 98 to Windows XP.

However, when I deploy the Application to other region, let say Taiwan. The computers are running Chinese Windows, various from Windows 98 to Windows XP too. The Windows Application form size changed.

For example, in English Platform, the form size is 128x128. However, in Chinese Platform, the form size will automatically changed to 128x151. I have no idea on the reason on this strange behaviour.

I have tried to set the localization property to true, and default language form size is 128x128, same as Chinese(Taiwan) too. Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lots!!

Best Regards,
Don Tsoi

try to change the font of the Form,

When developement in English Windwos with English VisualStudio.Net.

The default font is "Microsoft Sans Serif, 8.25pt". Change it to other
font, e.g. "Arial".
It can solve the similar problem in my case.

Ask a Question