Window loses focus when I use the ENTER key in a Textarea

I'm running IE 6.0.2800 on WIn2K Pro SP4.

While typing in a Textarea control (like the one I'm typing into now to make this very post), every time I press the ENTER key the window that previously had focus loses focus. The focus subsequently goes...nowhere. Hitting the TAB key doens't seem to do anything. I have to actually click back into the Textarea control to continue typing.

This is driving me nuts.

Recent changes to my setup:

Windows Updates
Installed ZoneAlarm
Installed Visual Studio 6

So far I'm not able to find any mention of this behavior in the MS knowledgebase or on Google. You guys and gals are my only hope.

DVarnau

Hi,
No one has reported that this works, but I haven't seen another idea posted.

Work through the solutions at:
Dealing with Unwanted Spyware and Parasites:
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

Don
--
Newsgroup replies preferred, but e-mail address is...
don_04[at]varnau[dot]org