WinDev ...

Romain TAILLANDIER

Hi group,

If there any french here ?

What are the diferents format of the output of a windev program ?
Dll and Exe i guess ...

Can the WinDev Dll can be imported in a C# program as C++ dll Can be ?

I want to create an event that use as delegate an WinDev function. Is this
possible ?

thank you for your help
ROM

Romain TAILLANDIER

Thank you for your help
I have work around the windev help, but i ask here about the C# side of a
connection with windev.

i search the help everywhere it can be...

thanks
ROM

Dmitriy Lapshin said:
Hi,

A quick Google search gives me this link:

http://www.windevasso.org/cgi-bin/gespage.exe?exec=stat_listewindevasso&IDSESSION=789918

I cannot read French but I guess I properly understand the headline: "A
PAS POUR OBJECTIF DE DISCUTER DU LANGAGE DE DEVELOPPEMENT WINDEV,
WINDEV-FORUM"

http://www.ozdev.net - another WinDev forum in English.

Yet another forum, in French I guess:

http://windev.tunidev.net/

and

http://rbesset.net

--
Sincerely,
Dmitriy Lapshin [C# / .NET MVP]

Romain TAILLANDIER said:
Hi group,

If there any french here ?

What are the diferents format of the output of a windev program ?
Dll and Exe i guess ...

Can the WinDev Dll can be imported in a C# program as C++ dll Can be ?

I want to create an event that use as delegate an WinDev function. Is
this possible ?

thank you for your help
ROM

Dmitriy Lapshin [C# / .NET MVP]

Romain,

The thing is that the question is actually about WinDev. If WinDev DLL can
export functions in the same way a C/C++ DLL can, it can be used from C#.
Or, if a WinDev DLL can be registered as an in-process COM server, it is
also usable from C#. In other words, it is rather a question of certain
conventions rather than a question of programming language. Pretty much like
I can create a COM DLL in C++, in VB6 or in Delphi - because the
convention - namely COM - is the same. That's why I have given you links to
WinDev sites - you have to find out how to do either DLL exports or COM
objects in WinDev. Once it is done, there is no difference which programming
language the DLL consumed from C# is written in - both COM and DLL exports
are binary conventions.

--

Romain TAILLANDIER said:
Hi group,

If there any french here ?

What are the diferents format of the output of a windev program ?
Dll and Exe i guess ...

Can the WinDev Dll can be imported in a C# program as C++ dll Can be ?

I want to create an event that use as delegate an WinDev function. Is
this possible ?

thank you for your help
ROM

smith

Windev also "does .Net" according to their site (in emglish). Can you get
the library vendor to give you a .Net wrapper? Sometimes if you ask nicely

http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/windev/broch8/newfeatures.html

-smith