Why Does The Bush Administration

U

Unknown

It's time to re-evaluate our involvement!

Every day there are news reports about more deaths. Every night on TV
there are photos of death and destruction.
Why are we still there?

We occupied this land, which we had to take by force, but it causes us nothing
but trouble.
Why are we still there?

Many of our children go there and never come back.
Why are we still there?

Their government is unstable, and they have loopy leadership.
Why are we still there?

Many of their people are uncivilized.
Why are we still there?

The place is subject to great natural disasters, and we are supposed to bail
them out.
Why are we still there?

There are more than 1000 religious sects, the vast majority of which we do not
understand.
Why are we still there?

Their folkways, foods and fads are unfathomable to ordinary Americans.
Why are we still there?

We can't even secure their borders.
Why are we still there?

They are billions of dollars in debt and it will cost billions more to
rebuild, which we can't afford.
Why are we still there?

It is becoming clear...

WE MUST PULL OUT OF CALIFORNIA!!!
Guess youir right, most Americans can't read and are known as an ignorant
people.

A google of nytimes show 612 Osama v's 3 Usama.
A google of CNN show 23,200 Osama v's 240 Usama.

D

David Candy

The mexicans will take it back. But only after Arnie goes. Would you want Maria Shrilling.

D

David Candy

Mike B has actually pulled all my posts, and only my posts from this thread. I have answered you several times. As Mike seems to have gone home. I'll put them all here.

To your question earlier.
There is a web site devoted to it but I don't know the URL and the Iraq war (it's hogging search engines) has made searching for it again hard. But here are some other resources at the end of this post.

But there is no doubt that Americans kill civilians. Many actions taken by US forces are war crimes in other countries. Australian and British forces invading Iraq wouldn't attack the same targets as US forces and had a seperate legal vetting system (they'd be put in gaol here if they did was is legal for US forces)

US soldiers seem far less professional than other nations soldiers, especially now with national guard units deployed. Still it's a failure at the top of the Army not with the troops.

In East Timor a Australian soldier kicked the body of a dead militia after they were ambushed. I think it was a two year investigation into the matter and charges were dropped because the NZ government withheld permissions for it's soldiers (the ones who witnessed and reported it) to testify in public on security grounds (all involved were Aust or NZ SAS).

http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/warstat2.htm
http://www.iraqbodycount.net/links.htm
http://www.opendemocracy.net/forums/thread.jspa?forumID=123&threadID=38335&messageID=38395

To the thread about religion.
Usama Bin Laden (who americans call Osama cos the first three letters are USA) analysis is no different to right wing domestic american analysis of America.

Jews, Christians, Catholics (can't tell I'm high church can you), and Muslims believe in the same God. They all adhere to the old testament. Muslims celebrate the birth of Jesus as they consider him a prophet. The Koran regards Jews and Christians as "People Of The Book". They are spirtually unfinished and should be treated well. They are not infidels because they are believers, just a believers who are a bit dumb.

Usama believes that despite Western claims of being God fearing folk, they tolerate homosexuals, pre-maritial sex etc. So Usama believe that the West are NOT people of the book but infidels.

All he wants is infidels (self confessed ones like communists and USA who claim they're not) to piss of from his corner of the world.

Remember I am an infidel, he would kill me. A religious jew (who's not in Israel) he probably wouldn't.

Religious nutters are the same the world over.

E

Eric Behler

What the "Hell" does Usama or the Bush administration have to do with
playing games on Windows XP??????? Maybe someone needs to find themselves
the proper newsserver to vent thier political thoughts.

C

Crusty \(-: Old B@stard :-\)

Israel wants us in California?

--
Regards:

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

U

Unknown

Strange isn't it? Israel wants us in California.?
Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-) said:
Israel wants us in California?

--
Regards:

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

R

Richard Goh

Israel want us in California? Did you even read the whole message Mel? Or
do you just have pre-conceived notion on all subjects?

D

Diogenes

Willie wrote:
<snip the crap some worthless top-posting ****wit put here>

Post properly... or not at all.

Ask a Question