Why do my link bar and pictures not appear after publishing?

After publishing the home page gets copied into like three different sections
on the same page and my link bar and Logo are gone? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Stefan B Rusynko

There are some bugs in FP2002 & in the FP2002 SE related to shared borders & include pages
so make sure you (and your host) see & apply all appropriate patches from:

For info in Service Pack 1 & 2 for FP2002 / MSO XP - see:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];Q325671

For the Host/Server running the FP2002 SE

For Unix server problems on the FP2002 SE see
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q299360
The latest FP SE for Unix that fix the problems
(FPSE 2000 1.4 patch and an FPSE 2002 SR 1.1 patch)
are at http://www.rtr.com/fpsupport

For NT server problems on the FP2002 SE see
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q298827
For FrontPage Server Extension 2002 Update - see
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q317296
and security patch
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/bulletin/MS02-053.asp

--

| www.wdwatermaninsurance.com
|
| "Rob Giordano (Crash)" wrote:
|
| > Post the URL to the broken web page
| >

| > "Link Bar and Pictures" <Link Bar and Pictures @discussions.microsoft.com>
| > wrote in message | > > After publishing the home page gets copied into like three different
| > > sections
| > > on the same page and my link bar and Logo are gone? Any help would be
| > > greatly
| > > appreciated.

I am running Frontpage 2003, does that matter. I have check for all updates
and made sure they were installed and still get the same results.

I have checked for all updates and made sure they were installed and still
get the same results, I am running Frontpage 2003.

Rob Giordano \(Crash\)

Are you sure the host applied the patches?

Stefan B Rusynko said:
[...]