Who will be the England Manager

Reaction score
I don't know? But the FA now look like they will go for a current British manager??

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I think probably Steve McClaren - bit of experience and done well with boro (especially last week!). I can't see big Sam getting it, but you never know!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
England Manager. :confused:

What happend to Tony Blair?

* or is this football stuff *

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
i think steve mclaren will b cus he dus all the work atm nyways just watch him at the next england mathc sven does nothing and mclaren does all the work. and hes done a great job with borough espescially the other night

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Good to see you know slightly less about football than i do;)
Charlton manager Alan Curbishley will leave his job at the end of the season, the club have announced today, has he got the England job???

Reaction score
tony blair 4 england

muckshifter said:

Well after Sven we might as well have Two Jags John as manager, at least if theirs a bit of aggro he can hold his own. And he likes the odd game away from home?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Muckshifter for England

muckshifter said:
Do like they do in politics and give it to someone who knows nothing about football or cares little about it.
Therefore i think that Muckshifter should get the job
nod.gif

muckshifter

Reaction score
feckit said:
Do like they do in politics and give it to someone who knows nothing about football or cares little about it.
Therefore i think that Muckshifter should get the job
nod.gif
Hey! do I get the big money for doing nothing. :D

Reaction score
Muckshifter is new England Manager

muckshifter said:
Hey! do I get the big money for doing nothing. :D
Well OK then, now the big question is what will you play, will your formation be, 4-4-2, whats your view on that?
Now the main hurdle is to qualifiy for Euro 2008 & the next World Cup 2010. Apart from that the time is yours to do what you want:D

muckshifter

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
£3 Million or so!

Not bad ;) :D
That better be weekly & not per month. :rolleyes:

Well OK then, now the big question is what will you play, will your formation be, 4-4-2, whats your view on that?
0.0.10 ... that way the goalie can pick the ball up and and put it in the other net. :)

Reaction score
you have the job

Congratulations Muckshifter seem's you are the right man (and cheaper) for the job:D

So can we have a statement about you views for the future of the team;)

muckshifter

Reaction score
feckit said:
Congratulations Muckshifter seem's you are the right man (and cheaper) for the job:D

So can we have a statement about you views for the future of the team;)
Yep, sack 'em all and hire the kids that play out my back yard ... we'll only need three of them too.

:thumb:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By Mucks
Yep, sack 'em all and hire the kids that play out my back yard ... we'll only need three of them too.

Yeh 3 Lancashire Lads ...Gerrard,Rooney,Owen ;)

Chris Pickering

Monkey Island Fanboy
Reaction score
Now Scolari's out of the picture, it seems that it's bound to be Steve McLaren. No matter how much I wish it wasnt so.

As great as this seasons UEFA Cup Final for 'Boro is, it's McLaren's tactical naivety has been shown up in the last two rounds. During the 'normal' stages of each game, his teams been ripped to shreds. It's only when they've stuck 4 up front, and basically thrown tactics completely out of the window that they've actually achieved.

Plus, he's already involved with a failing England set-up, and it needs a man who'll happily call a spade a spade. My choice has to be Martin O'Neil. He wont be, of course, because PR wise he'd be a nightmare for the FA, and he wouldnt guarantee a starting place for Beckham. And the FA dont want to upset Pepsi/Adidas etc.... by not allowing Beckham more air-time to pimp their products.

Ask a Question