Who created this appointment on my Calendar?


G

Guest

I have several employees who create appointments on the same manager's
calendar. How can the manager (or any one of the employees) tell WHO created
a particular appointment?
 
Ad

Advertisements

D

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

is the organizer field filled in?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours
Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide)
Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide)



Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/
 
G

Guest

I don't think so... they are posting appointments rather than meeting
requests. I do not see an Organizer field on the default blank appointment
form.

Diane Poremsky said:
is the organizer field filled in?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours
Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide)
Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide)



Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/


sonic_d_hog said:
I have several employees who create appointments on the same manager's
calendar. How can the manager (or any one of the employees) tell WHO
created
a particular appointment?
 
Ad

Advertisements

D

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

if you add the organizer field (or from field) to a table view it should
have the person /mailbox that created the item.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours
Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide)
Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide)



Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/


sonic_d_hog said:
I don't think so... they are posting appointments rather than meeting
requests. I do not see an Organizer field on the default blank
appointment
form.

Diane Poremsky said:
is the organizer field filled in?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours
Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide)
Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide)



Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/


sonic_d_hog said:
I have several employees who create appointments on the same manager's
calendar. How can the manager (or any one of the employees) tell WHO
created
a particular appointment?
 

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Top