WHo are downloading through proxy

Reaction score
Hi, is there a software program or any utility whereby I can know who is downloading through the main proxy? The network has 10 computers and everything including emails goes through another computer which is connected to the internet. The computer is windows 2000 SP4. Please help.

Reaction score
Makes me wonder why you would want such software

If you are a system admin then surely you would know of such a program anyway?

Reaction score
murdoch said:
If you have full admin right suggest you try the link below:
www.freedownloadscenter.com/Best/monitor-proxy.html
Not sure if it's right for you using MS Windows 2000 with SP4, some may be for dedicated Server software.

thanks for the links, i'm going to test them out although there seems to be a lot of choice here. without wanting to be spoonfed, what do you reckon the better ones?

Reaction score
Me__2001 said:

I am not familiar with Delphi, so Network Traffic Monitor is not for me. Also I need program which will monitor traffic, find out which IP addresses they are coming from and where it is going to, as well as what web sites are being visited by users plus the amount of bandwith used, the size of downloads and uploads, etc, and if there is the ability to cut off people automatically if they exceed some quota, etc. Now is there such a program?

Ask a Question