which card

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
The 9800Pro will crush them all (in an evil laugh!) then the FX5900Ultra next, followed by the FX5900XT and flailing in last place, the FX 5900.

Check out these benchmarks, you will notice the 9800Pro crush any of Nvdias hopes ;). (well until this new breed of card :p)

Unreal Tournament 2003
Battlefield 1942
Call Of Duty
Quake 3 Arena (Nvidia are better at OpenGL than Ati ;) )
Warcraft 3
Command And Conquer Genrals
Halo
Nascar 2004
Aquamark 3 (FX5800U is better than the FX5900U on this =/ )

Definatly get the 9800Pro, you can get it from HERE for a measly £125 delivered ! I've had 2 friends order it from there, and the delivery has been within 2 days.

Last edited:
Reaction score
think i'll go order it now m8 - thax

whats the diff between the ati, msi, sapphire and so on - are they the same spec - just diff companys?

not much change in each lvl - till u see the top 2 - there way better and way too much money

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Well Ati make the chips, and make there own version of the card, called the referance card. MSI, Saphire, Power Colour etc etc just sell the card under there name, sometimes they put a different cooling system on it, but thats about it really. Depending on the one you get, you might get different software bundles aswell, but lets not et into that ;).

That one i shown you is based on the Ati referance card, same heatink setup and looks.

Ask a Question