where to find a COMPLETE list of speech recognition commands

Saim

Where can I get a COMPLETE list of voice commands for
speech recognition to use with Word 2002. For example, if
I need a way to speak a word with all caps, or capitalize
the first letter of a word mid-sentence, how would I do
that?

Also regarding error correction commands, where would I
find these instructions.

How can I input names (or words) that are not a part of
the dictionary (such as a person's name or a scientific
word)?

Where are these commands listed? I have already located
more basic commands by visiting:

http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?
AssetID=HA010348831033&CTT=98

but these commands are not adequate to make the SR
software functional.

Thank you.

Sharon F

Where can I get a COMPLETE list of voice commands for
speech recognition to use with Word 2002. For example, if
I need a way to speak a word with all caps, or capitalize
the first letter of a word mid-sentence, how would I do
that?

Also regarding error correction commands, where would I
find these instructions.

How can I input names (or words) that are not a part of
the dictionary (such as a person's name or a scientific
word)?

Where are these commands listed? I have already located
more basic commands by visiting:

http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?
AssetID=HA010348831033&CTT=98

but these commands are not adequate to make the SR
software functional.

Thank you.

MS Word voice commands can be found in the Word Help file.

Web page regarding speech technology found in MS products:
http://www.microsoft.com/speech/?gssnb=1

Newsgroup for speech technology: