Where is interactive button for save as a Web Page

I cant find the "interactive" button for saving an Excel 2007 worksheet as a
Web page. I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Jim Cone

I don't have xl2007.
However, it appears that Excel has been "improved" again. I quote...

"Additionally, the ability to author OWC-based web pages is also
being removed from Microsoft Office 2007"...
http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/2006/07/17/668544.aspx
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA